🏘️ Job Details
|Posting Date||2021-03-29 00:00:00|
📋 Job Description
Job Duties& Tasks and Responsibilities
- Responsible for buyer activity within the module
- Receive the needs of user departments and solicit quotations from the approved suppliers.
- Negotiate with suppliers on the better terms of delivery and agree on payment terms
- Solicit and evaluate quotations from the approved suppliers with user departments.
- Process orders for the approved suppliers
- Maintain and update the supplier data base in the system (In both SAGE X3 and Oracle Fusion.)
- Generate the necessary reports from the system
- Handle the period end activity in the module
- Handle the creation of new users and user activity
- Coordinate with accounts payable to ensure proper booking of invoices
- Ensure that there are no delays in supplier payments by liaising with the responsible people.
- Handle communications with suppliers
- Serve as alternate to the Procurement Manager and Senior Logistics officer when necessary.
- Monitoring the budget balances against requirements
- Keep proper records relating to purchases and procurement decisions.
💼 Job Specification
- Bachelor’s degree in Management/Procurement
- 2 years in a Procurement environment
- Procurement & Supplies management
🌐 How to Apply
All interested candidates are requested to send their application letters and updated curriculum vitae together with copies of their academic credentials not later than 10th April 2021 Through the job’s platform on: jobs2.RW@mtn.com or HRIS