🏘️ About the Organization and Job Details
The Rwanda Institute for Conservation Agriculture (RICA) is a unique and innovative English language undergraduate university dedicated to preparing the next generation of agricultural leaders of Rwanda and East Africa.
Its operations include five working farms (enterprises) located in Gashora (Bugesera District) and a satellite enterprise at Nasho in Kirehe District. The enterprises focus on Dairy, Vegetable & Tree crops, Poultry & Swine, Row & Forage crops, and Mechanization/Irrigation.
📋 Job Description
We are seeking an Inventory Officer to manage onsite campus logistics and inventory control. Their area of responsibility will include managing/controlling stock withdrawals (consumables and equipment), receipt of deliveries from vendors and arranging of offload, following up to the financial management team regarding receipts/delivery notes.
Job Duties& Tasks and Responsibilities
- Control inventory stock at campus (Inc. withdrawal by authorized personnel, return and maintenance requests for stock).
- Follow up to Finance Manager on receipts, delivery notes, and other paperwork related to stock use and deliveries.
- Coordinate all deliveries to site (or from site) with offload/logistics planning.
💼 Job Specification
- >3 years managing inventory for large warehouse, NGO stock, factory stock.
- A Bachelor’s Degree in a relevant subject.
- Experience in controlling stock/inventory for a large construction company or commercial farm.
- Experience with large equipment or farming equipment.
- Experience with inventory control software.
🌐 How to Apply
- Fill the information required, upload and submit the documents in English to the link provided below.
Please combine your resume/CV with your degree certificate as one PDF file before you upload.
Application Link: https://rica.bamboohr.com/jobs/
Application review will begin April 29, 2021 and will continue until a successful candidate is identified.