🏘️ About the Organization and Job Details
📋 Job Descriptions
QUALITY INSURANCE MANAGER-Ad
ITM Africa Ltd, an international company specialized in all HR solutions is currently supporting Cooper Pharma in the development of its subsidiary in Rwanda.
Cooper Pharma, a leading pharmaceutical company in Morocco, is working with health professionals to achieve a mission: offering to the largest number of people access to quality drugs in more than 5 countries in Morocco, Ivory Coast, KSA, UAE and CZ Republic.
Cooper Pharma manufactures, imports, markets, and promotes a hundred of drugs under license from more than 20 international companies. From a leader in Morocco, Cooper Pharma is today a key player in Africa and in the Middle East.
We are looking for a detailed-oriented Quality Insurance Manager, to improve the quality of our products and services.
Job Duties& Tasks and Responsibilities
What you will do:
- Set up a quality assurance system to meet the 3 mechanisms: Accreditation, Assessment and Audit.
- Provide technical support for audits and regulatory inspections.
- Drafting and revision of working documents (Site master file, Quality manual, technique, procedure, specification, etc.)
- Process deviations, Changes and Controls, Derogations, the Annual Product Review, and deviation sheets.
- Ensure compliance with good manufacturing practices and the Quality system put in place by plant staff.
- Train the teams in the quality approach
- Define and monitor the implementation of corrective actions and preventive actions;
- Carry out field investigations and the treatment of major and critical deviations.
- Ensure that finished products are clearly manufactured and controlled according to defined written procedures.
- Manage the implementation of all validation activities: validation of the manufacturing process; cleaning validation; qualification of equipment and utilities; validation of the computer system.
💼 Job Specification
You will be the right fit if:
- You have a Rwandan nationality;
- You have a bachelor’s degree in Pharmacy, Chemistry, or any equivalent field;
- You have a minimum of 5 years’ experience as Quality Manager; within a pharmaceutical industry is a plus;
- You can fluently speak in French and English.
🌐 How to Apply
You can apply by Application Form to fill in our application form. The deadline for receiving applications is June 20th, 2021
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.