🏘️ About the Organization and Job Details
Cooper Pharma, a leading pharmaceutical company in Morocco, is working with health professionals to achieve a mission: offering to the largest number of people access to quality drugs in more than 5 countries in Morocco, Ivory Coast, KSA, UAE and CZ Republic.
Cooper Pharma manufactures, imports, markets, and promotes a hundred of drugs under license from more than 20 international companies. From a leader in Morocco, Cooper Pharma is today a key player in Africa and in the Middle East.
📋 Job Descriptions
Job Duties& Tasks and Responsibilities
We are looking for a Technician/Maintenance Engineer, to keep the equipment, materials, and utilities in good working order according to the regulations.
What you will do:
- Install and avail the equipment in accordance with the standards of use and safety standards.
- Repair the breakdowns with suitable proposals to improve the functioning of the equipment.
- Ensure the proper functioning of air and water treatment facilities.
- Carry out preventive and corrective maintenance interventions.
💼 Job Specification
You will be the right fit if:
- You have a Rwandan nationality.
- You have a bachelor’s degree in Mechanics, electromechanical engineering, or equivalent field.
- You have a minimum of 3 years’ experience for an experienced technician or young engineer.
- You can fluently speak French, English, and Kinyarwanda.
🌐 How to Apply
How to apply:
You can apply by Application Form to fill in our application form. The deadline for receiving applications is June 20th, 2021
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.