🏘️ About the Organization and Job Details
Soft Packaging Ltd was established in 2014 to meet the gap in the market for a locally manufactured packaging and plastics solution. Our products include woven sacs, hermetic bags for agricultural produce, plastic tubing, trash bags, damp proof course packaging, PH packaging and green house covering. These items are made from 100% recycled resources and produced to the highest standards at our state-of-the-art plant in Kigali, Rwanda. We are the only company in Rwanda that can offer such premium products from the same facility.
Soft Packaging Ltd is seeking to recruit an experienced and competent individual at the position of Assistant Accountant to join our finance team.
📋 Job Description Details
Job Position Title
Job Closing Date :
Number of Job Positions
Job Duties& Tasks and Responsibilities
- Performing daily bank reconciliations
- Analysis of sales receipts and daily sales report
- Prepare and report debtors and creditors accounts
- Responsible for Filing all accounting and financial documents.
- Assisting the accountant and cashier in their day-to-day roles
- Performing reconciliation of customer sales orders and payments
- Processing of suppliers’ invoices and recording related transactions,
- Assisting in the preparation of monthly, quarterly, and annual financial reports;
- Verifying office expenditures and ensuring these expenses are within the approved budget line
- Advising on how to reduce costs and increase profits
💼 Job Specification
Job Educational Qualification Needed
- Bachelor’s Degree in accounting or CPA from an accredited school.
- Knowledge of basic accounting software
- Professional level of oral and written skills (English and Kinyarwanda)
- Ability to work in a high-pressure environment
- Good time management skills
Job Experience Needed
- Minimum two years of experience in accounting/finance
🌐 How to Apply
Job Application Channel Accepted
- Send your document to Email: email@example.com
Job Application Documents Needed
- .Letter, a signed CV, and Copies of Academic
Application Deadline Provided
6th July 2021.