🏘️ About the Organization and Job Details
The PENTECOSTAL CHURCH OF RWANDA known as ADEPR is religious-based Organization which has one mission with three main aspects: to preach the Gospel of Jesus-Christ and teach the Word of God according to the Holy Bible, to publish and distribute Christian literature and other books in compliance with the Law and to promote the social welfare with focus on health services, education and other social activities aiming at development. ADEPR conducts its activities on the whole territory of the Republic of Rwanda.
In order to implement to our missions, we are currently looking for experienced and qualifying professional candidates.
📋 Job Description Details
Position: Executive Driver
Number of openings: 1
- Coordinate with executive assistant for the legal representative and ADEPR guests’ trips
- Coordinate the records of all journey, service and maintenance information in the vehicle log book
- Assist the mechanic & driver for ADEPR vehicles are clean and maintained and report any mechanical problems or any incident immediately to the line manager
- Drive ADEPR vehicles in accordance with government legislation and with ADEPR policy and security guidelines
- Taking pictures and minutes /Notes and prepare Field report
💼 Job Specification
🌐 How to Apply
Please apply by submitting your CV, Motivation Letter, Education documents, Recommendation Letter and any other relevant documents.
CLICK HERE TO READ MORE AND APPLY
Application Deadline Provided
On 16th July 2021