🏘️ About the Organization and Job Details
Job in Rwanda (J.I.R Ltd) is a private company providing services in the area of online recruitment and advertisement. Our main mission is to facilitate the communication between job seekers and employers operating in Rwanda using online technologies.
A leading Rwandan mining company with diverse mining operations has an opportunity for a highly motivated and committed HR professional to join the management team to provide direction and leadership in building a professional, employee-oriented company culture built around safety, accountability, and mutual respect.
📋 Job Description Details
Job Position Title
Human Resources Manager
Job Closing Date
16th July 2021
Number of Job Positions
Kigali with frequent visits to the mine sites
Job Duties& Tasks and Responsibilities
- Full management and supervision of HR function and team
- Coordination of all employee administration services
- Effective communication and implementation of HR policies and procedures
- Employee performance management and evaluation
- Employee training and development
💼 Job Specification
Job Educational Qualification and Experience Needed
- Masters degree or equivalent earned from a reputable institution in a relevant discipline (HR management, law, business management, etc.);
- At least 10 years work experience, in positions of increasing authority, including no less than 5 in HR management or middle management;
- Prior experience in managing large numbers of workers (several hundred), with little or no formal education, is required;
- Prior experience working in a rural setting and a keen understanding of rural dynamics would also an asset, especially with regards to recruitment
Job Skills and\ Abilities Needed
Insofar as this is a new role, with a newly formed entity, the successful candidate will need also to demonstrate an ability to manage multiple tasks and assignments concurrently, to engage meaningfully with stakeholders from all walks of life, including government officials, and articulate a pathway to support the business in achieving its key objectives in coming years.
🌐 How to Apply
Job Application Channel Accepted
Interested and qualified applicants should submit their applications and attach the below documents (in one PDF document) via email to email@example.com
Job Application Documents Needed
- A motivation letter addressed to; COO explaining your suitability for the position,
- Curriculum vitae with 3 referee names.
- Copies of degree certificates and other professional certificates
- Copy of National Identity Card.
Note: Only applicants fulfilling the aforementioned requirements will be contacted. If you do not hear from us within 2-5 days after the deadline, consider your application unsuccessful.
Application Deadline Provided
Friday 16th July 2021 at 5 PM