🏘️ About the Organization and Job Details
The PENTECOSTAL CHURCH OF RWANDA known as ADEPR is religious-based Organization which has one mission with three main aspects: to preach the Gospel of Jesus-Christ and teach the Word of God according to the Holy Bible, to publish and distribute Christian literature and other books in compliance with the Law and to promote the social welfare with focus on health services, education and other social activities aiming at development. ADEPR conducts its activities on the whole territory of the Republic of Rwanda.
In order to implement to our missions, we are currently looking for experienced and qualifying professional candidates.
📋 Job Description Details
Position: IT Officer
Number of openings: 1
You’ll be responsible for the smooth running of computer systems and ensuring that users get maximum benefits from them. To be responsible for the performance, integrity, and security of the ADEPR’s information systems’ databases. You will also provide technical expertise in the design, implementation, and maintenance of database management systems that support institutional business and ADEPR applications. Additional responsibilities include reporting, data input and output, technology management, and end-user training and support.
Individual tasks vary depending on the size and structure of the ADEPR, but you’ll need to:
- Install and configure computer hardware operating systems and applications
- Monitor and maintain computer systems and networks
- Talk staff or clients through a series of actions, either face-to-face or over the phone, to help set up systems or resolve issues
- Troubleshoot system and network problems, diagnosing and solving hardware or software faults
- Replace parts as required
- Provide support, including procedural documentation and relevant reports
- Follow diagrams and written instructions to repair a fault or set up a system
- Support the roll-out of new applications
- Set up new users’ accounts and profiles and deal with password issues
- Respond within agreed time limits to call-outs
💼 Job Specification
🌐 How to Apply