Sales Executive at ExCraft Ltd (Deadline:15th August 2021)
🏘️ About the Organization and Job Details
ExCraft is a pioneer brand in the export field in Egypt. It was founded in 2017 for distributing and marketing several kinds of high-quality FMCG products (Food, Beverage, Cosmetics, etc.) targeting hotels, modern trade and wholesale sectors.
ExCraft services cover companies in the Middle East, Africa and Europe. Not only we export high quality products, but we also produce our own products to meet the needs of the wholesale, retail, and catering markets all over the world.
ExCraft is hiring Sales Executive!!!
📋 Job Description Details
Job Position Title
Job Closing Date
15th August 2021
Number of Job Positions
M. Peace Plaza -KN4 AV10-11th floor, Tower B Kigali, Rwanda.
Job Duties& Tasks and Responsibilities
- Opens new sales accounts.
- Achieving sales targets by establishing contacts and developing relationships with customers.
- Visits customers regularly.
- Completing the new customer registration form and deliver it to the accounting department.
- Creating sales order forms for new deals.
- Confirming the sales order with the sales manager.
- Coordinating with the accounting department to finalize all sales orders forms.
- Receiving and using the EBM Machine to complete all sales orders outside Kigali.
- Supporting accounting department in collection cycle.
- Preparing reports by collecting sales information and statistics and submitting it to direct Manager.
- Having a strong knowledge of the market, the solutions & services that the company can provide, and of the company’s competitors.
- Handling all Business Relations tasks with customers.
- Handling all sales files.
- Executing all the required tasks according to the business needs.
💼 Job Specification
Job Educational Qualification and Experience Needed
- Bachelor Degree.
- 2 – 4 years of related experience especially in the FMCG field.
- Sales diploma or certificate is a plus.
- Excellent English Language is a must.
- Excellent knowledge of MS Office.
- Outstanding communication and interpersonal abilities.
- Excellent negotiation skills.
- Talented in closing deals.
🌐 How to Apply
Job Application Channel Accepted
Job Application Documents Needed
- For applying, Please send your CV and other documents at “firstname.lastname@example.org “ & CC “ email@example.com ” with subject “SE-3JR” and mention the job title or inbox your updated resume.
Application Deadline Provided
Please Apply for this Post not later than 15th /August/ 2021