🏘️ About the Organization and Job Details
ALLM and C/Can, are hiring a Project coordinator of interoperability/ patient navigation project. ALLM is a Japanese information technology and services company that is dedicated to shaping healthcare and that seeks to benefit society by launching next-generation technologies and medical communications platforms for the healthcare industry. It operates a secure communication mobile service, JOIN, which is a multifunctional platform that enables communication among medical professionals utilizing diagnostically important models of communication.
C/Can Foundation is a non-profit, independent organization leading the global initiative “City Cancer Challenge” whose mission is to support cities around the world as they are working to improve quality and equitable cancer care. The approach is built on the core principle that cities can drive impact at national level by crafting data-driven solutions with the support of a network of global, regional, and local partners that reflect an understanding of the unique local context.
PROFILE OF THE COORDINATOR OF THE KIGALI INTEROPERABILITY/PATIENT NAVIGATION PROJECT
In order to attain the project expected results, the Coordinator of the Project in Rwanda should possess the following qualifications and experience and respond to the following profile:
📋 Job Description Details
Job Position Title
Job Closing Date
30th July, 2021
Number of Job Positions
Job Duties& Tasks and Responsibilities
- Coordinate the implementation of new patients’ journey with experts, internal clinical team and technology platform
- Take ownership of patient journey’s indicators and monitor those indicators
- Organize clinical and platform trainings, in coordination with the MultiDisciplinary project team
- Facilitate the dialogue between participating institutions to ease the change management process
- Collect feedback and suggest project iterations for optimal patients’ outcomes
- Produce quarterly, semi annual and annual reports against the project action plan and indicators
- Organize regular virtual and in-person inter-hospital meetings
- Maintain the patient’s registry updated in the technology platform.
💼 Job Specification
Job Educational Qualification and Experience Needed
- A master degree in Public Health, or Epidemiology, or Project Management or Statistics or related fields with at
- least 3 years of work experience or a Bachelor’s Degree in Public Health, or Epidemiology, or Project
- Management or Statistics or related fields with 5 years of work experience.
- Experience in health project management is highly preferred.
- Proven experience in conducting/managing medical research projects.
- Data Analysis experience.
- Fluency in English, Kinyarwanda and French, plus excellent writing and reporting skills
- Adaptability to health technology
- 1st level knowledge of monitoring and evaluation concepts and notions…
- Communication: Expresses opinions and speaks clearly and freely while presenting information with honesty.
- Drive for results: Sets and maintains high standards and quality of work.
- Working with people: Shows respect for the views and contributions of other team members.
- Learning and Researching: Rapidly learns new tasks and demonstrates understanding of newly acquired information.
- Formulating Strategies and Concepts: Works strategically to realize the project goals.
- Planning and Organizing: Plans and organizes work well in advance after setting clearly defined objectives to accomplish assigned tasks.
- Ability to work with limited supervision: Has the ability to work with very limited supervision to deliver results.
- Coping with pressure: Maintains a positive outlook at work and works productively in a pressurized environment and in a crisis situation while keeping emotions under control.
- Risk Management
- Diversity and Inclusion: Treats people with dignity, encourages diversity, shows respect for gender, cultural and challenges prejudices and biases in the workplace.
- Integrity: Maintains high ethical standards, keeps promises and resists pressure in decision making.
- Commitment: Demonstrates commitment and value to the project.
🌐 How to Apply
Job Application Channel Accepted
All interested and eligible candidates are encouraged to apply by sending their application files to firstname.lastname@example.org
Job Application Documents Needed
- The application letter to the Organizations Executive Directors,
- Curriculum Vitae with 3 referees,
- Motivation letter,
- Copies of degrees,
- Copies of Certificates of professional qualification and trainings
Application Deadline Provided
Please Apply for this Post not later than . 30th/July/ 2021