Accountant at African Evangelistic Enterprise (AEE RWANDA) (Deadline:13th August,2021)
📋 Job Description Details
Job Position Title
Job Closing Date
Number of Job Positions
AEE Rwanda Headquarters
Job Duties& Tasks and Responsibilities
- Compile and analyze financial information to prepare entries to accounts, such as general ledger accounts, and document financial transactions.
- Establish, maintain, and coordinate the implementation of accounting and accounting control procedures.
- Managing all aspects of day-to day operations of AEE Project.
- Managing accounting and financial systems and maintaining full and accurate accounting records.
- Conduct financial analysis and prepare monthly, quarterly, and annual report.
- Preparation and follow up of the bank reconciliation.
- Ensure compliance with AEE / Donor policies and procedures.
- File supporting papers justifying the expenditures
- Reviews all financial reports to ensure accuracy, timeliness, and propriety of payments to employees.
💼 Job Specification
Job Educational Qualification Needed
- Have a bachelor’s degree in accounting, commerce, finance, economics, and other related fields
- Detail-oriented, efficient, and organized professional with extensive experience in accounting systems.
- Possess strong analytical and problem-solving skills, with the ability to make well thought out decisions.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Highly trustworthy, discreet, and ethical
- A Born-again Christian who is compassionate and cares, with ability to foster teamwork.
- Should not be above 35 years old.
🌐 How to Apply
Job Application Documents Needed
- Expression of interest letter
- Updated CV (maximum 2 pages) with contact details
- 3 references
- Copies of educational qualifications
- Church recommendation
- Criminal Background Record
- Copy of National Identity card.
Qualified female candidates and people with disability are encouraged to apply!
Qualified and interested candidates should submit their application documents written in English addressed to AEE Rwanda Executive Secretary exclusively to: email@example.com by August 13th, 2021 not later than 4:00pm Kigali time.
N.B. Only selected candidates will be contacted for tests.
Application Deadline Provided
Please Apply for this Post not later than 13th/ August/2021
Done at Kigali, August 10th, 2021.