KEY AREAS OF ACCOUNTABILITY:
- Support the Supply Chain Manager to execute procurement actions in line with Netis Rwanda Supply Chain procedures, being responsible for getting quotes, filling all relevant document (Purchase Requests, quotes, Purchase Order.)
- Assist staff on creating clear and understandable procurement documentation e.g. Purchase Request.
- Communicate with suppliers in order to get quotes, specifications, and quality information as assigned by Supply Chain Manager.
- Provide regular updates to Requesting departments and supply chain teams on progress
- Support supplier evaluation and Procurement Committees as required
- Ensure that items procured match end user requests, and are of good quality, reliable and value for money
- Receive invoices from suppliers, checking if they are correct and complete, and forward payment requests together with all necessary supporting documentation to Supply Chain Manager, monitoring the process to ensure payment is made on time to the supplier.
- Respond flexibly to changing program needs, reprioritising tasks in a logical, sensible way, and in coordination/ consultation with the Supply Chain Manager.
- Assist the Supply Chain Manager on regular updating on the Procurement Tracker, supplier’s database.
- Communicate and exchange information effectively with colleagues and other team especially for supplier has changed contacts, product detail specifications, payment terms & conditions, delivery due date, and payments.
- Support the Supply Chain Coordinator to prepare the status/ management information reports.
- Work closely with other procurement/supply chain team member and give necessary support when needed
- Always ensure that Netis Rwanda Supply Chain policy and procedures are implemented and adhered to.
- Other duties assigned by the line Supervisor and when required.
(Values in Practice)
- holds the team and partners accountable to deliver on their responsibilities – giving them the freedom to deliver in the best way they see fit, providing the necessary development to improve performance, and applying appropriate consequences when results are not achieved.
- sets ambitious and challenging goals for themselves and their team, takes responsibility for their own personal development, and encourages their team to do the same
- builds and maintains effective relationships, with their team, colleagues, Members, and external partners.
- values diversity, sees it as a source of competitive strength approachable, good listener, easy to talk to.
- develops and encourages new and innovative solutions
- willing to take disciplined risks.
- honest, encourages openness and transparency; demonstrates highest levels of integrity