🏘️ About the Organization and Job Details
The National Bank of Rwanda is the central bank of Rwanda. The Bank strives to be a world class Central Bank that contributes to economic growth &development , by using robust monetary policy tools to maintain stable market prices. BNR Also ensures financial stability in a free market economy as it embraces innovations, diversity, inclusiveness , and economic integration .
Website : https://www.bnr.rw
📋 Job Description Details
Job Position Title : Administrative Assistant
Work Locations: Head Quarters KN6 AV.4 P.O. Box 531 KIGALI
Job Posting: Nov 9, 2021, 5:49:37 PM
Maximum Age: 35
Deadline for Application: Nov 19, 2021
Administrative assistant position exists to coordinate and oversee office administrative duties while providing an extensive level of support to the Human Resources & Administration’s Executive Director.
- Manage the HRA Executive Director’s Diary
- Set up meetings on behalf of ED HRA
- Follow up on Correspondences transmitted in the Electronic Data Management System (EDMS)
- Prepare correspondences on ED HRA behalf
- Ensure compliance with Delegation Authority Guidelines and Citizen Charter
- Ensure compliance with the Bank House Style Manual
- Act as a custodian of the documents in HRA Directorate and ensure proper archiving and an up to date filing system
- Coordinate ED HRA meetings (Physical and Virtual)
- Take minutes of ED HRA meetings and follow up on implementation of meetings resolutions
- Follow up on implementation of decisions taken by different Bank organs pertaining to HRA Directorate.
- Ensure proper protocol of ED HRA internal and external guests (in collaboration with Security and Protocol team)
- Receive and relay office telephone messages;
- Ensure proper stock of office supplies
- Ensure cleanliness is maintained in the office and related area
- Track the Directorate business plan performance and Budget
- Perform any other work assigned by supervisor
💼 Job Specification
Job Qualification Needed
- At least a Bachelor’s degree in Secretarial Studies, Administration or a related field.
- At least three (3) years’ experience in a similar capacity.
- Female candidates are encouraged to apply.
Skills and Competencies
- Personal drive and effectiveness;
- Ability to generate breakthrough solutions;
- Ability to constantly deliver quality and value;
- Strong customer focus; and
- Effective communication skills