🏘️ About the Organization and Job Details
About Palladium – Palladium is a global leader in the design, development, and delivery of Positive Impact – the intentional creation of enduring social and economic value. We work with governments, businesses, and investors to solve the world’s most pressing challenges. With a team of more than 3,000 employees operating in 90 plus countries and a global network of over 35,000 experts, we help improve economies, societies, and, most importantly, people’s lives.
Diversity, Equity & Inclusion – We welcome applications from all sections of society and actively encourage diversity to drive innovation, creativity, success, and good practice. We positively welcome and seek to ensure we achieve diversity in our workforce; and that all job applicants and employees receive equal and fair treatment regardless of their background or personal characteristics. These include: (but are not limited to) socio-economic background, age, race, gender identity, religion, ethnicity, sexual orientation, disability, nationality, veteran, marital or Indigenous status.
Should you require any adjustments or accommodations to be made due to a disability or you are a neurodivergent individual or any other circumstance, please email our team at firstname.lastname@example.org
Safeguarding – We define Safeguarding as “the preventative action taken by Palladium to protect our people, clients and the communities we work with from harm”. We are committed to ensuring that all children and adults who come into contact with Palladium are treated with respect and are free from abuse. All successful candidates will be subject to an enhanced selection process including safeguarding-focused interviews and a rigorous due diligence process.
📋 Job Description Details
Project Overview and Role:
Rwanda Health Systems Activity (RIHSA) seeks to support the MOH in strengthening Rwanda’s health system to provide quality health care for Rwandans while building the capacity of the Government of Rwanda (GOR) to move away from a donor-financed health system towards a self-reliant health system. Through a focus on health financing and engagement with the private sector, RIHSA provides technical assistance to the GOR on various strategies, tools and approaches that will allow Rwanda to sustainably fund its healthcare system and provide quality care at all levels. The project is aimed at achieving two major objectives:
- Reduce financial barriers to health care through a mix of public and private interventions and provide tools for improved domestic resource mobilization and improve health care financing for the GOR.
- Improve the quality of essential health services at national, facility and community levels utilizing a health systems approach.
RIHSA is implemented by a consortium led by Palladium International LLC (Palladium) in partnership with RTI International, the Council for Health Service Accreditation of Southern Africa (COHSASA), Zenysis Technologies, and the Rwanda Agency for Accreditation and Quality of Healthcare (RAAQH).
Palladium is seeking to hire a Quality Improvement Associate for the RIHSA project based in Kigali, Rwanda. The QI Associate will support activities related to strengthening quality of essential health services, including strengthening performance improvement for health facilities as part of the accreditation processes, effective leadership, governance for quality at the district level, institutionalizing sustainable quality structures, and increasing private sector engagement for accreditation.
Job Duties& Tasks and Responsibilities
Primary Duties and Responsibilities:
The QI Associate (senior nurse) will support the implementation of RIHSA work plan under the supervision of the Quality Improvement Director (QID). She/He will be engaged in supporting facilities to improve quality and safety of services through QI supervision, mentorship, and training to improve performance and to achieve set targets. She/he will develop and provide education, technical assistance, and on-site support to assist healthcare organizations improve care and services by meeting healthcare standards. She/he will develop capacity of the Quality Improvement committees to be fully functional and to implement the national quality and safety goals.
- Ensure functionality of QI advisory committees at facility level including IPC , Healthy and Safety, and Ethics committees.
- Provide technical support to facilitative Supportive Supervision in collaboration with DHUs/DHMTs to help hospitals implement standards that require district management support.
- Support implementation of national quality and safety goals.
- Work closely with QI teams at facility level to facilitate the implementation of their quality improvement plans.
- Facilitate the development of capacity building plans for quality improvement teams within health facilities based on quality improvement knowledge and skills gap to meet accreditation standards requirements
- Prepare workshops, training sessions, training materials , evaluation, and report and coordinate with all relevant stakeholders,
- Participate in the RIHSA project activity work planning
- Analyze accreditation survey results and help facilities develop standard implementation plans to close previously identified performance gaps.
- Provide technical support to health facility teams to monitor and document progress of their quality improvement projects
- Monitor achievement of RIHSA targets with regards to QI of healthcare systems ,
- Participate in project indicator data collection and analysis and ensure data quality measures are upheld
- Contribute to regular reporting and documentation of best practices for the project
- Perform any other related duties and responsibilities as assigned
💼 Job Specification
Job Qualification Needed
- Bachelor’s degree in General Nursing (Senior Nurse)
- Master’s degree in Public Health or any health-related sciences is an added advantage
- 3-5 years of experience in relevant field including designing and implementing quality projects
- Knowledge of the QI and accreditation program
- Ability to organize and conduct trainings
- Experience in organizing facility teams for designing and implementing quality and safety improvement projects.
- Experience working with health sectors at decentralized level is preferred
- Sound written and verbal communication in English
🌐 How to Apply
Job Application Channel Accepted and any other relevant Application Info’s
How to apply
Candidates should submit a CV and a cover letter detailing their interest and aptitude for this position by the link:https://palladium.csod.com/ux/ats/careersite/2/home/requisition/12435?c=palladium
The deadline: 25th December 2021
- Are you an Employer ( Businesses & Entities of All kinds or Individuals ) Hiring or looking any kind of Online Applications & Registrations Services ? Career in Rwanda Ltd serve you in Job Advertisements & Recruitment Services, Every Online Services that you may need.
- Don’t you Have time to Apply or Updates and Optimize your Job Application File ( CVs &Resumes , online Job Profile Accounts , etc. ) ?, Don’t Hastate to Contact Career in Rwanda Ltd via WhatsApp and Call : +250785036816 / +250790518586 for any Kind Assistance , we help every Job Seeker to send a Professional and Well Updated ( CVs, Resumes, online Job Profile Accounts, etc. ) to the Concerned Employer!
- IF YOU ARE JOB SEEKER , GET UNLIMITTED DIRECT ONLINE JOB APPLICATION SERVICE BY REGISTERING HERE