🏘️ About the Organization and Job Details
Mango Telecom Ltd is a licensed Internet Service Provider (ISP) that is incorporated under the laws and regulations of the Republic of Rwanda. The company is engaged in the business of providing advanced information and Communication Technology (“ICT”) services based on 4G LTE, Fiber Connectivity, and 4G compatible devices. Mango Telecom Ltd is a leading Internet service provider and has evolved into a full-range Internet and business solutions providing.
📋 Job Description Details
AVAILABLE POSITION: CHRO (Chief Human Resources Officer)
NUMBER OF POSITIONS:1 [One]
REPORT TO: CEO.
Job Duties& Tasks and Responsibilities
- Set objectives for the HR and admin team and evaluate the progress periodically.
- Continuously search and set good strategies for HR management and assess it productivity.
- Design and implement company policies that promote a healthy work environment lovely and very attractive.
- Develop compensation, benefits plan, and motivation plan.
- Support and suggest improvements to the entire recruitment process in consideration of department needs
- Represent Mango telecom in HR related events
- Discuss employees’ career development paths with managers
- Monitor HR expenses related to turnover rates and cost-per-hire.
- Review departmental budgets and take decisions
- Organize learning and development programs and evaluate the results
- Ensure HR staff addresses employees’ requests and grievances in a timely manner
- Maintain HR procedures that comply with labor regulations
- Review the work of HR and admin Team and take decisions for HR matters.
- Daily monitoring HR and admin Team activities and give guidelines.
- Propose convenient HR management tools for mango telecom.
- Seeking talented and competitive employees in all departments and make sure that the records are kept.
💼 Job Specification
Job Qualification Needed
- Proven work experience as a Senior HR Manager or similar role for more than 2 years
- Practical Experience with Human Resources Management Software (including payroll systems)
- Solid understanding of labor legislation
- Excellent communication abilities
- Leadership skills
- Ability to foster healthy employee relations
- Bachelor’s degree in Human Resources Management or related field.
- Must be honest and flexible person.
🌐 How to Apply
Job Application Channel Accepted and any other relevant Application Info’s
The Interested Candidates should send their updated CV to this email: firstname.lastname@example.org.
The deadline is 2021-12-15 at 5:00 PM.
- Are you an Employer ( Businesses & Entities of All kinds or Individuals ) Hiring or looking any kind of Online Applications & Registrations Services ? Career in Rwanda Ltd serve you in Job Advertisements & Recruitment Services, Every Online Services that you may need.
- Don’t you Have time to Apply or Updates and Optimize your Job Application File ( CVs &Resumes , online Job Profile Accounts , etc. ) ?, Don’t Hastate to Contact Career in Rwanda Ltd via WhatsApp and Call : +250785036816 / +250790518586 for any Kind Assistance , we help every Job Seeker to send a Professional and Well Updated ( CVs, Resumes, online Job Profile Accounts, etc. ) to the Concerned Employer!
- IF YOU ARE JOB SEEKER , GET UNLIMITTED DIRECT ONLINE JOB APPLICATION SERVICE BY REGISTERING HERE