🏘️ About the Organization and Job Details
ORGANIZATION: WFWI EMPOWERMENT CENTER LLC/URUGO WOC.
📋 Job Description Details
VACANCY TITLE: Kitchen Head chef.
DEADLINE FOR APPLICATION: December 17, 2021
DUTY STATION: URUGO WOC Kayonza.
Job Role and Summary:
The Head chef will be responsible for managing the day-to-day operations of the kitchen and the WOC cafe, she/he ensures that the foods served are adherent to the food standards and safety guidelines. The Chef will also oversee the kitchen staff, making sure that everyone is performing efficiently according to their respective tasks. She/he holds liaison for the quality of the food presented to the clients.
Job Duties& Tasks and Responsibilities
- Manage and work closely with the kitchen team
- Create menu items and determine food inventory needs
- Plan orders of equipment or ingredients in accordance with the needs of the kitchen
- Arrange for kitchen repairs where necessary
- Manage and train kitchen staff
- Make schedules for kitchen staff
- Comply with nutrition and sanitation regulations and safety standards
- Monitor food budgets and make sure that all supplies are bought within the set budget
- Make arrangement to store food items in a safe and orderly manner
- Deal with customers ‘complaints and /or suggestions
💼 Job Specification
Job Qualification Needed
- Advanced knowledge of various cuisines that the Restaurants or Hotels offer.
- Knowledgeable on the different kitchen ingredients and equipment.
- In-depth understanding of kitchen sanitation and food safety.
- Should have entrepreneurial – Business acumen
- Exemplary leadership, management, and organizational skills.
- Outstanding problem-solving and decision-making skills.
- Capable of working under pressure and strict schedules.
- Pays keen attention to details.
- Capable of working with a team.
- A certificate in culinary arts and pastries.
- 3years work experience in recognized hotels or restaurants preferably 3 star to 5 star hotels.
- Should be able to make international cuisines and pastries.
🌐 How to Apply
Job Application Channel Accepted and any other relevant Application Info’s
Applications (Resume, cover letter, and Certificates) can be sent through email to the following address: firstname.lastname@example.org or contact 0788350577.
The deadline: 17th December 2021.
- Are you an Employer ( Businesses & Entities of All kinds or Individuals ) Hiring or looking any kind of Online Applications & Registrations Services ? Career in Rwanda Ltd serve you in Job Advertisements & Recruitment Services, Every Online Services that you may need.
- Don’t you Have time to Apply or Updates and Optimize your Job Application File ( CVs &Resumes , online Job Profile Accounts , etc. ) ?, Don’t Hastate to Contact Career in Rwanda Ltd via WhatsApp and Call : +250785036816 / +250790518586 for any Kind Assistance , we help every Job Seeker to send a Professional and Well Updated ( CVs, Resumes, online Job Profile Accounts, etc. ) to the Concerned Employer!
- IF YOU ARE JOB SEEKER , GET UNLIMITTED DIRECT ONLINE JOB APPLICATION SERVICE BY REGISTERING HERE