Intern Title: Writing and Communications Intern
Organizations: Itara Media
Supervisors: Eric Kalisa, Jean Bosco Muhire, and Nahayo Nzayisenga
Hours Per Week: 15
Internship Duration: 3 months
Applications Deadline: April 10th, 2021
Itara Media is a tech-company that provides videography, photography, graphic design services, and online articles.
Itara Media with creative-services provides the video services, graphics, and photo professionally that specializes in producing video content for individuals and corporations. Through new partnerships with advertising agencies. ITARA MEDIA’s outreach is becoming more recognized countrywide. The company utilizes the latest audio/video technology to produce cost-efficient promotional, instructional, and original video content.
Itara Media Ltd is willing to recruit volunteers for writing news and articles to be published on its website at www.itaramedia.com
We, Itara Media, are looking for enthusiastic students who are interested in the Writing & Communications field. Writing and Communications interns are responsible for creating communications content on behalf of an organization, Itara Media. Students will all write press releases to develop blog content and create social media posts. This internship will last for 3 months. It requires an energetic, dedication, and detail-oriented students who can manage multiple tasks.
- Maintain digital media contents including photos and videos
- Writing blogs
- Collaborate with other students to come up with different social media contents
- Manage Itara Media’s website content
- Develop media outputs
- Draft and organize social media content to promote blogs, videos, and other Itara Media’s website content.
- Drafting contents for social media platforms
- Assist with scheduling and coordinating of photo/video shoots
- Monitor and research trending topics to include in our website
The application is open for all interested candidates who meet the following criterias:
- Being enrolled in a Cfa project.
- Access to computer & Internet
- Writing skills
- Able to learn new things in the related field.
- Strong communication skills
- Being able to work online
- Admitted applicants will be trained with professionals to get qualified writing skills.
- Getting experience in using online tools including WordPress, Canvas, and others.
- Creating connections and learning from others.
How to apply.
To apply for this internship, CLICK HERE not later than April 10th, 2021.
If you have any question email as on: email@example.com