Itara Media is a tech company that provides videography, photography, graphic design services, and online articles.
Itara Media with creative services provides video services, graphics, and photos professionally that specializes in producing video content for individuals and corporations. ITARA MEDIA’s outreach is becoming more recognized countrywide. The company utilizes the latest audio/video technology to produce cost-efficient promotional, instructional, and original video content.
We, Itara Media, are looking for enthusiastic candidates who are interested in the Writing & Communications field. The interns will be responsible for performing multiple tasks, including writing articles and publishing them on the behalf of Itara Media. Interns will also write press releases to develop blog content and create social media posts. This internship will last for 3 months. It requires energetic, dedicated, and detail-oriented students who can manage multiple tasks.
- Intern Title: Writing and Communications Intern
- Organizations: Itara Media
- Supervisor: Samuel Nsabimana
- Hours Per Week: 15 hours
- Internship Duration: 3 months
- Stipend: $20 for communication
- Internship Duration: October 04th, 2021- December 04th, 2021
- Location: Remote online
- Maintain digital media contents including photos and videos
- Writing blogs
- Collaborate with other students to come up with different social media contents
- Manage Itara Media’s website content
- Develop media outputs
- Draft and organize social media content to promote blogs, videos, and other Itara Media’s website content.
- Drafting contents for social media platforms
- Assist with scheduling and coordinating of photo/video shoots
- Monitor and research trending topics to include on our website
The application is open for all interested candidates who meet the following criteria:
- Access to computer & Internet
- Strong writing skills
- Able to learn new things in the related field.
- Strong communication skills
- Being able to work online
- Interested in the communication field
- Admitted applicants will be trained by professionals to get qualified writing skills.
- Getting experience in using online tools including WordPress, Canvas, and others.
- Creating connections and learning from others.
How to apply
To apply for this internship, fill out this form no later than September 26th, 2021.
If you have any questions email us at: firstname.lastname@example.org