Help Generation Rise face their biggest challenges with a facilitated strategy session that gets the right people together to brainstorm and map out the path forward.
Our Mission To cultivate an inspiring generation of young women leaders who are valued, equipped and encouraged to articulate and realize their dreams for themselves and for their communities.
What You’ll Work On
• Expert third party advice on process or managerial changes, geographic or programmatic expansion, potential pivots, or general strategic planning
• Facilitation of an intensive, one-day strategic planning session with staff and/or Board
• Note: If necessary, a follow-up strategic planning session may be scheduled.
Additional Details In addition to the above deliverables, we would like to have a brief report of the session. We are aiming to have this session completed by mid July 2021. We with to work with a volunteer who is English native speaker and capable of producing a concise and comprehensive
• Strategy Consulting Your Experience
• Background in strategic consulting or advisory work required Your Availability
• Works remotely from anywhere
• 5-15 hours over 1-2 weeks Why You’ll Love Volunteering With Us
• Enhance your skills while supporting a cause you care about
• Gain samples of work & references to add to your portfolio
• Directly impact a community organization on the ground
• Work remotely & create your own schedule
Catchafire is committed to helping nonprofits affected by COVID-19 who need virtual volunteers now more than ever. Take a look at the projects we have available to see how you can help. This volunteer opportunity was originally posted on Catchafire, an online tool that connects nonprofits & social enterprises with passionate professionals who want to donate their skills, pro bono. All Catchafire volunteer opportunities are well scoped, flexible, and include access to support from Catchafire’s team of Nonprofit Advisors.